[distcc] Distcc with cygwin???

haddaji houneida haddajihouneida at yahoo.fr
Fri May 5 09:16:31 GMT 2006

Hello, I want to use distcc with cygwin, I had installed cygwin and the distcc package,
    I  define the variable : export DISTCC_HSOSTS="localhost 172.16.44.44"   I run the: $ distccd --daemon --allow 172.16.44.44   But when I build: $ make -j4 CC=distcc       , I had this error:
  " make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop."      Hpw can I use distcc??????????