[distcc] distcc and ccache over openMosix cluster?

Dror Harel dror at qlusters.com
Wed Feb 22 01:58:22 GMT 2006

Thanks for the answer, Dan,
I actually saw this note before when looking for benchmarks. I am also
able to see similar results in my lab.
My goal is now to find a configuration that will reduce time even more,
and I am interested to know if I should go through the trouble of
setting up an openMosix cluster for that purpose.
Anyone used such a configuration and can share some numbers?

- Dror.