[distcc] Distributed compiling

Bryntse, Mats Mats.Bryntse.x at sonyericsson.com
Wed Jan 18 11:47:50 GMT 2006

Hi!

I wonder if there is a way to configure distcc to only run on computers idle for > (x) minutes? Wouldn't want to steal CPU from people working on their computer...

BR

Mats

Mats Bryntse
* Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
      SE-221 83 LUND, Sweden		* +46 736 606088
      Visiting Address:		? mats.bryntse.x at sonyericsson.com
      Ideon

The information in this e-mail, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Violations hereof may result in legal actions. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. If you contact us by e-mail, we will store your name and address to facilitate communications in the matter concerned. If you do not consent to us storing your name and address for above stated purpose, please notify the sender promptly. Also, if you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender by replying to this transmission, and delete the e-mail, its attachment(s), and any copies of it without, disclosing it.