[distcc] distcc times out in mid-build

Jeremy Glazman JGlazman at itsgames.com
Fri Jun 3 21:35:44 GMT 2005

I am not sure exactly, a coworker googled that bit of information somewhere
and I just took his word for it as I do not use Solaris..

In any case, the real problem seems to be a poorly arranged makefile.  If
there really is a Solaris solution, it may just be a workaround for poor
makefiles.  If I find more info I'll glady share.