[distcc] Do not allow localhost compile

Donohue, Michael mdonohue at paypal.com
Wed Jun 1 20:23:15 GMT 2005

It would be nice if this were configurable, so that users can decide how
many retries they want to have until distcc falls back on the localhost.

One advantage to this approach is that the existing behavior can be made
the default value, remote-attempts=1, but users who do not want any
local compilation can set a very high remote attempts value, to prevent
falling back on the localhost, unless there is some massive network
failure.

Michael