[distcc] windows and distcc

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Mar 17 12:15:07 GMT 2005

On 17 Mar 2005, at 21:02, =B1=E8=C1=D8=B9=FC wrote:

> Do not use distcc..

> make -j option  is not supported exact multi process.

It's clear from your previous messages that you have no idea how to use=20=

Make.  None of the problems you reported were bugs in distcc or even=20
make.  It is not distcc's fault if you don't know what you're doing,=20
and not my job to teach you.

Anyone can google {blisscom distcc} and draw their own conclusions=20
about whether jbkim is qualified to advise on build systems.

> my company went bankrupt because "distcc"

There's an old proverb: it's a poor workman who blames his tools.

--=20