[distcc] building distcc under mingw fails

Alex Perez aperez at student.santarosa.edu
Tue Mar 8 22:01:49 GMT 2005

Folks,

I sent this a week or two ago, and didn't get a single response, which I
thought was rather strange...So here it is again
--

$ ./configure --prefix=$GNUSTEP_ROOT/Development
checking build system type... i686-pc-mingw32

Any ideas on what we can do? AFAIK, mingw *DOES* support socklen_t, but
you have to include a winsock library, and surely ./configure is not
doing this.