[distcc] Need simple c++ example to break distcc and Sun C++ compiler.

Yang Tj-ATY010 ATY010 at motorola.com
Thu Mar 3 18:47:28 GMT 2005

Hi, there

I was able to test and verify distcc and Sun C compiler
works ok by compiling a zlib source code (in C).

Now we all know Sun C++ compiler doesn't work with distcc.
http://distcc.samba.org/compilers.html

I am planning to open up a ticket via our support contract
with Sun. It may got ignored by at least I like to have
my need noticed.

Can someone provide me a C++ test case to show
the exact problem ? So I can have a concrete case for
them to work on(if Sun want to support distcc).

Thanks

tj

--
T.J. Yang