[distcc] 2.18.1 problems (WAS distcc 2.18.1 released )

Hamish Greig hgreig at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 29 00:16:47 GMT 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:41, Hamish Greig wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:33, Hamish Greig wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks for the report.  Please send a verbose client log (set
> > > DISTCC_VERBOSE=1) and also the corresponding parts of the verbose
> > > server log (distccd --verbose).
> >
> > shall do. Am just heading out, so I'll follow it up when I get time
> > tomorrow.
> >
> > Hamish
>
> heres my bad etiquette kicking back in and replying to myself :)
>
> I have got waylaid in RL like normal, I hope to get some free time over the
> weekend or next week. I will report as soon as I can.
>
> Hamish

Martin et al,
I finally got some time to look into this, before I tried anything I decided
to install 2.18.2 so any report was against the latest stable code.
I haven't changed any local settings or env. variables  and on 2.18.2 it now
works as intended. ( Congratulations and thanks )
I am still happy to change my build and init system to provide verbose logs if
needed, I just wanted to check if you thought that was still necessary.

Hamish