[distcc] Problem with distccmon-gnome 2.18

Martin Pool martinpool at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 01:25:53 GMT 2004

> (distccmon-gnome:12762): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktreemodel.c: line 1185
> (gtk_tree_model_row_changed): assertion `path != NULL' failed

OK, I worked this out.  I think the cause was probably an update to
gtk+ which is now more strict about checking parameters to this
function.  This is fixed in arch.  I will probably do a 2.18.1 release
soon to fix this and some warnings from Dmitri.

I think what Tom is seeing is the preprocessing phase covering the
time taken to open the SSH connection but I haven't reproduced it yet.
 I'll have a look.