[distcc] distcc, ccache and addr2line

Vinny Murphy vmurphy at cisco.com
Thu Oct 28 19:36:44 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm using distcc (2.14) and ccache (2.3).  When our image crashes it
gives a stack dump - with this stack dump I run an addr2line on the
addresses.  The weird part is that addr2line does not give the correct
path to some files - for example it will say /tmp/<filename>:<linenum>
instead of the correct path.  Many file locations are correct though.

Has this been seen before, or is this something that is  happening to me
now that the Red Sox have won the world series? ;-)

--
Vinny Murphy <vmurphy at cisco.com>