[distcc] tmp file

Perochon Sebastien Sebastien.Perochon at mmarelli-se.com
Thu Sep 16 07:24:11 GMT 2004

  Hi Martin,

ccsh is just cc for Hitachi SH4 processor.
I'm calling ccsh directly in a DOS prompt, not through cygwin...
So, the paths should be "c:\..." not "/...".
The strange thing is that not setting "TMPDIR" was working since long time
ago and the other day, distcc ask me the path to the temp dir for the first
time... why ? I don't know... And it ask me this once or two times... not
anymore...
Now, I still haven't setting it and it's working fine...
I don't understand...
If I can reproduce it, I'll tell you...

Thanks,
Sebastien.