[distcc] timeouts in 2.17

Jean Delvare khali at linux-fr.org
Fri Aug 20 17:10:34 GMT 2004

> > I would, however, have questions. I couldn't find any information
> > about this in the man page of distccd. Did I miss something, or is
> > it really not there?
>
> Excellent questions.  It's not documented because it's meant to "just
> work" but it probably should be mentioned.
> (...)

OK, thanks a lot for the explanations.

So, do we want to add them to the documentation? If we do, where would
it belong? As said before, I may provide patches (essentially quoting
you) if you tell me what you expect, unless you prefer doing it
yourself. After all, now it's almost only a matter of properly copying
and pasting what you said in the previous post.

Thanks.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/