[distcc] Report success and Thanks for help

Yang Tj-ATY010 ATY010 at motorola.com
Mon Jul 26 17:05:48 GMT 2004

I haven't try to compile startoffice using distcc yet.
Would you mind to elaboroate more on how you did it ?
where is the patch for build.pl  ? is build.pl part
of startoffice souce ?

How long it take to compile it in 3 CPUs vs 1 CPU etc ?

I compled RH7.3 kernel souce using 3 CPUs and 1 CPU and
got 57 seconds vs 3 minutes.

Thanks

tj