[distcc] RE: Distcc with make

Verma, Ajay ajve at chevrontexaco.com
Sat Jun 26 00:17:24 GMT 2004

I debug my Makefile and found that all the dependecies are there in
Makefile.
I see this problem whenever a Makefile has info to create an executable
and library in the same folder.
First it is trying to link the all libraries to create an executable and
then create the library.
That's why this problem is coming.

I believe this may be the problem with make when trying to do parallel
build.
Otherwise with only make,it works fine.

Anyone..???