[distcc] Cygwin Windows cross compile toolchain

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Jun 10 02:51:04 GMT 2004

Mike Roest wrote:
>     Anyone know if the cygwin distcc i686-pc-linux-gnu cross compile
> toolchain package has been moved to a new server?  The old server
> ftp://ftp.dympna.com/pub/ seems to no longer exist.

I don't know about that, but I do know that the current dev
snapshot of http://kegel.com/crosstool builds fine on
cygwin, and includes good distcc support (it bundles
both client and server, and integrates them well with gcc).
It even lets you mix and match cygwin and linux distcc server
nodes in the same cluster.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com