[distcc] distcc query

Verma, Ajay ajve at chevrontexaco.com
Thu Apr 29 21:40:21 GMT 2004

Thanks Dan for your reply,
I create my Makefile with autoconf and automake tool.Most important
thing is it works fine with "make -k" and even "scons -k",but when I use
distcc with make and scons,sometime it works find and sometime it comes
after some errors.It is really difficult to find out the reason behind
this,as it stops somewhere in between sometime may be afte X no of
errors and sometime may be X+Y no of errors.

Thanks
Ajay