[distcc] distcc query

Verma, Ajay ajve at chevrontexaco.com
Mon Apr 26 22:28:52 GMT 2004

Hi All,
I have configured scons,make and distcc to build my projects files.I
build something around 10 executables from my project and I go with the
option "scons -k" or "make -k" to go ahead if there is any error
also."-k" works fine without distcc,but when I use with distcc,I see
that sometimes it works absolutely fine and sometime it just come out
after some errors.
I really don't understand why its happening and not able to find out the
reason behind this.

If anybody know why this is happening and what is the solution,pls let
me know.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Ajay