[distcc] 2.13 release tomorrow - please test cvs

Lisa Seelye lisa at gentoo.org
Mon Mar 1 15:40:25 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 23:39, Martin Pool wrote:
> If you can, please test distcc CVS.  I plan to do a release in a day or two.
>
> Most of the changes are portability fixes, so it would be particularly
> good to get tests results on non-linux-i386 machines.

Would testing for ipv6 at ./configure time be doable?

Compiling ipv6 support into distcc without support in the rest of the
system will render distcc unusable with errors such as:

Feb 24 00:07:30 [distccd] (dcc_listen_by_addr) ERROR: socket creation
failed: Address family not supported by protocol

--
Regards,
-Lisa