[distcc] mpicc with distcc

Nathan Dunn ndunn at cs.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 16 22:55:43 GMT 2004

I am using my Linux cluster to compile, which works beautifully with
straight, sequential g++ code, but am having a devil of a time getting
it to work with mpiCC (from mpich-1.2.5).  It fails (among other
reasons) since it isn't running mpiCC, but g++, and therefore is not
picking up the appropriate headers (or compiling properly).  Is there a
way I could set it to run mpiCC versus g++, explicitly?

I could be wrong and it may be failing for another reason, but I would
like to know at least where to start or if anyone has been able to
compile with mpiCC successfully using distcc.

Thanks,

Nathan