[distcc] Cygwin hosted Gentoo tool-chain updated

Rob Snow rsnow at dympna.com
Tue Feb 10 03:03:21 GMT 2004

I've updated my tool-chain for using a Windows box as a DISTCC target/host.
Primary change is that I've updated to the newly stabled gcc-3.3.2-r5 from
3.2.3-r3.  All tool were rebuilt and I managed to reduce the size via a bit
more aggressive stripping. (19.5MB vs. 25MB)

This may work with more than Gentoo, but I can't be sure.

Includes:
binutils-2.14.90.0.7
glibc-2.3.2-r9 (from Gentoo)
gcc-3.3.2-r5 (from Gentoo)
distcc-2.12.1

Read about it here: http://rob.thesnows.org/index.php?p=36

Or download it directly here:
ftp://ftp.dympna.com/pub/cross-linux-020904-stripped.tar.bz2

Short version of the instructions: tar -xvjf into /usr and read /usr/local/README

--
Rob Snow