[distcc] Cygwin hosted distcc toolchain (updated)

Rob Snow rsnow at dympna.com
Fri Jan 16 00:02:59 GMT 2004

Hmm, maybe that wasn't clear as I thought it was...it was a bit late
when I wrote it :)

The .bz2 is a tar of a full toolchain that runs on Cygwin and creates
i686-linux binaries.  The script just automates typing in a cygrunsrv
for people who haven't used it before.

What it does is take any PC with a base Cygwin install and creates a
distcc host out of it with the mentioned toolchain.

Since I run Gentoo I use it to leverage the extra processing power of
the XP machines sitting around doing nothing.

-Rob