[distcc] Cygwin hosted distcc toolchain (updated)

Rob Snow rsnow at dympna.com
Tue Jan 13 08:42:55 GMT 2004

I realized that I hadn't sent an email to the list that I've updated my Cygwin
distcc toolchain, so here it is.  It's built for Gentoo-Stable, however, it
-might- work other places...but I can't be sure.

The tarball is right at 27MB and can be found at:

ftp://ftp.dympna.com/pub/cross-linux-122403-stripped.tar.bz2

Toolchain contains:

binutils-2.14.90.0.6
glibc-2.3.2
gcc-3.2.3 (from -r3)
distcc-2.11.1

There is a miniscule README that tells you it get's untarred into /usr and
actually lives in /usr/local/gnu-<blah-blah-blah>.  There is also a short
script created in /usr/local/bin to setup distcc as a service if you have
cygrunsrv isntalled in your Cygwin.

__
Rob Snow