[distcc] distcc-2.12 build feedback

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Thu Jan 8 01:16:15 GMT 2004

I  have builds of  distcc-2.12 underway  on about  20 platforms  in 40
development environments, following a positive article about it in the
new February 2004  issue of C/C++ Users Journal  magazine that arrived
yesterday.

Here are some problems (errors and warnings) noted in some of the
already-completed builds.  When problems are reported in several
builds, only the first is usually noted here.

However, because of the length of this report, I'm submitting it in
multiple parts, one per build environment, in messages following this
one.

- Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0090, USA    URL: http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe  -