[distcc] Probs with distcc

Dirk Schleicher dirk.schleicher at gmx.de
Tue Dec 2 07:17:47 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 16:36:53 +1100
Martin Pool <mbp at samba.org> wrote:

> Sorry, I don't understand the question.  Are you saying that if you
> boot both machines into Knoppix then it works?

No, what I mean is that my Nobook is using Knoppix. But Knoppix is only
booted from the CD not from the HD. At the HD there is only a dir with
the Knoppix home where I install distcc.
That's means that Knoppix can only write to this file and to the memory.
My fear is that distcc on my Knoppix will try to save somewhere else and
this will not work because that Knoppix is only booted from CD.

Thanks

Dirk

PS: Where you from?

--
wieso, weshalb, warum,  wer nicht fragt bleibt dumm. (Sesamstraße)
bzw.