[distcc] sockaddr_storage in dparent.c and prefork.c

Harold L Hunt II huntharo at msu.edu
Thu Nov 27 23:46:19 GMT 2003

There was a change from 2.11.2 to CVS in which src/dparent.c and
src/prefork.c use sockaddr_storage instead of sockaddr.  I do not
believe that sockaddr_storage is supported by newlib on Cygwin (our C
library).

My temporary fix was to change sockaddr_storage back to sockaddr.
Everything compiles again.  Would somebody comment on whether or not
this change is essential for some other platform?  If the change is not
essential for some other platform, could we change back to sockaddr so
that the build isn't broken on Cygwin?

Thanks,

Harold