[distcc] cygwin

Morrison, John John.Morrison at uk.experian.com
Tue Oct 7 08:08:16 GMT 2003

Martin Pool wrote:
> On  7 Oct 2003, "Morrison, John"
> <John.Morrison at uk.experian.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Would it be OK for me to package (and maintain) a version for
>> inclusion in the cygwin project?
>
> That would be great.  Will it be in the default Cygwin distribution,
> or distributed separately?

It would be in the default distribution.  I've sent an ITP
(Intent To Package) and several folks have been very pro.  I really
just wanted to confirm that nobody over here had any problems :)

At the moment it pretty much just installs the exe's (in the bin
package), and there's no gnome support atm with cygwin (boo!).

I'm going to work on setting it up so it'll be (more or less) usable
OOTB, but that might take some time.

Thanks for the support :)

J.

to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through
the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance
with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or
other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient
Experian Limited (registration number 653331)