[distcc] Corrupted object files when using ccache + distcc

Gavrie Philipson gavrie at disksites.com
Sun Aug 24 07:01:30 GMT 2003

It is indeed an NFS-mounted filesystem (Linux NFSv3).

> Does it work if you use a ccache on some other filesystem?

I just tried it with a local filesystem, and it indeed works perfectly.
However, since the cache is supposed to be shared by several machines,
it must reside on an NFS filesystem. Doesn't ccache support an
NFS-mounted cache directory? I couldn't find anything in the docs about
that...

-- Gavrie.