[distcc] review/translate manpages?

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Tue Jul 22 02:46:00 GMT 2003

I spent a bit of time updating and reviewing the manual pages for the
last relase, with Tim's help.

I think they are now in a pretty good state of being concise but
helpful.  If anybody here could review them and send feedback I'd
appreciate it.

Secondly, I think there are some people here who are fluent in
languages other than English.  If any of you would like to contribute
translations of the manuals then I would be very happy to include
them.  I think the manuals and the program are now in a sufficiently
stable state that the translations would remain current for a good
long time.

(I suppose one must need a certain amount of familiarity with English
to work in C/C++/Unix but perhaps people would still be happier
reading the manual in their own language.)