[distcc] Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't get distcc working properly, help!

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Sat Jul 12 06:59:22 GMT 2003

On 12 Jul 2003, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:

> The log below shows that you're using -Wa,al to get an assembler
> listing.  That's not supported by distcc.  Do you need it, or did that
> option just get turned on by some other tool?

Sorry, my mistake.  '-Wa,-al' should work fine for either local or
remote builds and will produce a listing on the compiler's stdout.  In
this case you should have got 935313 bytes of assembly listing.

So we still need to see the command that's not being distributed and
it's client log to know what's wrong.