[distcc] gcc bootstraps with distcc

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Sun Jul 6 19:37:16 GMT 2003

On Jul  6, 2003, Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya.co.uk> wrote:

> Alexandre Oliva wrote:-

>> #pragma GCC debugdir "/path/name"

> This looks good at first glance.  I image we'd only accept it if
> -fpreprocessed?

Cool, here's the patch I came up with.  I'm still bootstrapping it.
Ok if it passes?

BTW, I may have found out why the differences in macro line numbers
were gone: distcc assumes -Mpwd requires local execution, so it never
ran separate preprocessing and remote compilation.  Oops.  Maybe the
problem isn't gone, after all.  We'll see...