[distcc] distcc 2.4 released

Julien T. Letessier mezis at free.fr
Wed May 21 13:06:17 GMT 2003

On May 21, 2003, at 18:04, Martin Pool  was heard saying:

> I'm happy to announce the release of distcc 2.4.  Thanks to everyone
> who sent suggestions, patches or reports.

Martin,

I just noticed (cvs update && ./configure && make) that a call to "strndup"
appeared in "src/hosts.c" at some point. As it's not available in FreeBSD and
Darwin (AFAIK), could you possibly replace it with something else?

Cheers,
--
Julien T. Letessier              aim:jletessier
Graduate ENSIMAG Student         http://www.mezis.net

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail & vCards