[distcc] Fix for FIXME in dcc_trim_path()

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 10 18:16:44 GMT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 02:46:04PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> If it's invoked as "distcc gcc-3.2" then it needs to check for
> gcc-3.2, which I don't think it does at the moment.

That's correct -- that's what my patch changes.  The only time the new
code looks for a hard-wired "cc" is when distccd is started (since it
configures the PATH once at startup, not when called by the user, so it
makes a best-guess at tweaking the PATH without knowing what compiler
will be used).

..wayne..