[distcc] 0 length files

Dara Hazeghi dhazeghi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 02:13:05 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to build mozilla (on MacOS X) with a
combination of my wrapper scripts and. Anyhow, I'm
having problems because there are a couple of files in
mozilla which compile to zero length .s files. As a
result, distcc doesn't return the (empty) file, and
the build fails. Now this wouldn't be an issue, if I
didn't have to use -S, since zero-length .s files
result in nonzero-length .o files, but for reasons
elaborated earlier, I lack the necessary
cross-assembler. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Dara