[distcc] RE: hpux locking

Tom Matelich tmatelich at zetec.com
Fri Feb 28 18:52:07 GMT 2003

Well, I've checked permissions again.  Tried several different TMPDIR's.
Tried writing "foo" into the temp files and locking 3 bytes from them.  I
crossed my fingers, held my breath and locked the sys-admin in his office
and tried to build as root.  The locks worked.  I don't know if thats good
news or not :)  Google's not givin' me any lovin' on this.

I'm thinking maybe I'll try to rewrite dcc_lock_host and dcc_unlock to work
on the existance of the files or something.