[distcc] Re: masquerade patch for distcc 1.2.1

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 25 23:55:33 GMT 2003

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 02:16:53AM -0800, Wayne Davison wrote:
> Martin:  please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see
> changed in the patch before it could be included in distcc.

One thing I noticed that I had forgotten was to add code that turned
relative pathnames on specified-path runs (e.g. "../bin/gcc args") into
an absolute path for the PATH-stripping code.  I've now added this
missing code and updated the patch:

    http://www.blorf.net/distcc-1.2.1-masquerade.patch

The change modifies configure.ac, so re-run autoconf and autoheader
if you apply it.

..wayne..