[distcc] Another disguise/wrapper patch

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 6 10:41:00 GMT 2003

I've created a new patch that lets distcc work disguised as gcc et al.
This patch is a little cleaner in that it separates out some of the code
I threw into main() into its own function.  The genesis of this cleanup
was sparked by my merging some of the things that Zach Welch did to my
patch back into my patch (Zach is working on a new ebuild for gentoo).

Here's the patch (for version 1.1, as before):

    http://www.clari.net/~wayne/wrapper.patch

Let me know if you like it or if you have any other comments,
suggestions, or fixes.

..wayne..