[distcc] distcc compilation report

Wayne Davison wayned at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 5 05:11:26 GMT 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 06:32:44PM -0800, Wayne Davison wrote:
> I haven't tried some of the really hard things yet (such as compiling
> KDE -- maybe soon) so I'll run into them eventually and let you know
> what I discover.

Just FYI, I compiled KDE 3.1, xfree 4.2.1, qt 3.1.0, and several other
misc. apps (like xft) using my disguised distcc, and everything compiled
without a hitch.  When I glanced in at the compilation it looked like
some of the KDE g++ stuff was being run more locally than not, but
overall I had over 3600 distributed compilations in that build sequence,
so it looks like things went rather well.

..wayne..