[distcc] NOT compiling on the localhost?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Thu Jan 30 16:34:07 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 11:32 pm, Martin Pool wrote:
> If you don't list localhost in the list it will only compile locally
> when

Is there an option I can pass to distcc to give me more info on what's going
on?

Like an option that would tell me the compiler command line can't be worked
out and distcc is failing(?) over to a local compile?

I guess generically this would be an option that would dump distcc's decision
making process on when to push to the cluster or do it locally.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500