[distcc] Linux boot CDs with DistCC?

Lotas Smartman lotas at lotas.tk
Wed Jan 22 20:33:01 GMT 2003

I have a windows box at home, and 2 more on the way, and i also have 2
linux boxen. My linux boxen are AMD k6-2 450, and athlon 1.3gz. the win
box i have now is a duron 700, and the 2 new ones will be P2 350s. I
cant really install Cygwin on any of the systems, as they have limited
space. my question is, does anyone know of a distro that can boot from
CD, has network support (which one doesent!) and also has GCC and DistCC
installed and operational? this could be very handy for me. when the 3
win boxen arnt being used, i could get them building stuff for the
server, which is the slowest linux box on the network.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Lotas T Smartman, CTO
LSN, Dublin, Ireland
www.lotas-smartman.net
www.the-hairy-one.com
www.tiernanotoole.tk
www.godonlyknows.tk
Want free email? check out mail.the-hairy-one.com. 6Mb free email (3X that
of hotmail!), no spam, and FREE!!! Check it out!
Lost on the internet? Dont know where your going? Think god only knows? He
does! www.godonlyknows.tk! find what you want, when you want!