[distcc] Red Hat packaging patch for 0.15

Terry Griffin terryg at axian.com
Fri Dec 13 21:02:00 GMT 2002

Well, I tried running it as nobody but that had it's own problems.
Never got a chance to go back and figure out why. Next week maybe.

I hate it when RPM packages add their own users. I find that really
annoying. One day you're looking at your /etc/passwd file and you're
wondering what all the danged accounts are for. And it's not like you
can do an "rpm -qf" on a line in /etc/passwd to find out why that entry
is there.

Terry