[distcc] Red Hat packaging patch for 0.15

Terry Griffin terryg at axian.com
Fri Dec 13 20:14:53 GMT 2002

Martin,

Find attached a patch that adds Red Hat-style xinetd and SysV-init scripts
to the packaging subdirectory. By getting these in to the standard tarball
I can get better turn-around time on Red Hat RPM packages for each new distcc
release.

While I'm at it I'll mention that distcc 0.15 RPMS for Red Hat 7.x are now
available at ftp://ftp.axian.com/pub/people/terryg/distcc/. RPMS for Red Hat
8.x should be available within the hour.

Thanks,
Terry Griffin
--
Terry Griffin