[distcc] distcc 0.13 released

Alexander.Farber at nokia.com Alexander.Farber at nokia.com
Tue Nov 19 08:47:00 GMT 2002

Hi Martin,

yes - in /usr/include/sys/{fs,socket,types}.h (all attached).

> I guess you could just add a typedef for it, but that's a very ugly
> and dangerous thing to do for system headers.

> Possibly you need to upgrade gcc?  Possibly distcc needs to include
> some kind of types header first?  Possibly you need a -D to tell it to
> get the whole sockets API?

We use gcc from "The Written Word" collection of packages:

afarber at bosw36 % gcc -v
Reading specs from /nokia/apps/tww/@sys/gcc32/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00/3.2/specs
Configured with: ../configure --with-gnu-as --with-included-gettext --enable-shared --datadir=/nokia/apps/tww/@sys/gcc32/share/gcc32 --enable-threads --with-local-prefix=/nokia/apps/tww/@sys/gcc32 --prefix=/nokia/apps/tww/@sys/gcc32
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.2 (TWW)

Please let me know if I you need more info

Regards
Alex