[distcc] Re: Cygwin

Maniac - developer at csrules.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 18 20:30:02 GMT 2002

Maybe i phrased the question incorrectly.

I want to use a cygwin box as a client(?) to build
linux binaries. i.e. the linux box i have is slow
and i want to use the cygwin host (which is much
quicker) to build the binaries for the linux box.
I think your answer solves the problem the other way
around ?

-Darryl