[distcc] distcc 0.13 released

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Fri Nov 15 20:15:00 GMT 2002

On 15 Nov 2002, Alexander.Farber at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,

Thankyou for the report.

The problem seems to be caused by the sbsize_t type, which is used in
socket.h.  Would you mind looking for see if it's declared in some
other system header file?

Other people seem to have had trouble with it too:

  http://www.google.com/search?q=sbsize_t+hp-ux
  http://devrsrc1.external.hp.com/STKL/inhibitors.html
  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=475951&group_id=5470

I guess you could just add a typedef for it, but that's a very ugly
and dangerous thing to do for system headers.

Possibly you need to upgrade gcc?  Possibly distcc needs to include
some kind of types header first?  Possibly you need a -D to tell it to
get the whole sockets API?