[distcc] MSVC support

Ra ra at monroe.net
Wed Nov 6 21:29:01 GMT 2002

I would be willing to help out with porting the project to work with
VC++.  I have a couple of windows machines, and a couple of SuSE
machines, so I've got the hardware. ( I've also got the time, having
been recently layed-off )

I've been following this for a while, as I'm interested in multiple
processor builds from VC projects, w/o users having to worry how the
build is done - sort of an automatic make generator.

The biggest problem I think would be in generating makefiles from VC
projects, as you might not want to have to manually generate them after
each change.  There is a way to cause VC to read the .dsw and generate a
makefile automatically.

Ra