[distcc] Preprocessed output to make's stdout instead of to remote distccd

Terry Griffin terryg at axian.com
Thu Oct 24 21:24:01 GMT 2002

Martin,

Yes, this works with both gcc 2.96 and 3.0.4 (from Red Hat packages
gcc-2.96-110 and gcc3-3.0.4-1 respectively). So this looks like a
promising approach.

Side note: The gcc 3.2 that comes with Red Hat 8.0 handles the -MMD
switch in a way that is compatible with distcc 0.11.

Terry

Martin Pool inquired: