[distcc] Rendering between multiple operating systems

George D. Plymale george at SouthernOhioComputerServices.com
Sat Oct 12 20:38:00 GMT 2002

I have a mixed network environment.  MacOS X, Linux, and Windows (with
cygwin).  Seeing distcc really piqued my interest.  Using gcc on all of my
environments, can I set up distcc to span across this variety of operating
systems?

Are there any instructions or tips on doing this, or is it straightforward?

Any thoughts/ideas/tips would be greatly appreciated!