[distcc] How to force certain things locallly

Ajay Agrawalla aagrawalla at hyperchip.com
Mon Sep 30 23:22:00 GMT 2002

Folks,

My makefile has some local commands like copying a config file to the build
locations etc.  When I am using distcc, sometime these things gets executed
in remote machine which makes the make to fail.

Is there anyway I can force certain process to only execute ONLY locallly.
Kindaa like the preprocessing, linking are done..

Another question..  How do force the distcc to wait to compile a new
directory ONLY after another directory is finished.   I mean is ther any way
it can be done..

Aj

www.HYPERCHIP.com

Hyperchip is setting a new standard in core routing performance,
reliability and  scalability with a solution that offers disruptive
changes in the cost-effectiveness  of routing infrastructures.

The present message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above.
Its contents and any attachments are confidential. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete the
original without making a copy, disclosing its contents or taking any
action based thereon.