SENDFILE fix not working, on to tcp_cork (Re: HAVE_SENDFILE change not effective (Re: [distcc] Problems with distcc hanging on large compiles))

Hien D. Ngo hien at moses.xp.com
Fri Aug 30 17:12:00 GMT 2002

Got through 3 or 4 complete cycles before getting stuck again (each cycle takes
about 1 hour to complete.)  This is on RH 7.2 (distcc) and 7.3 (distccd) machines.
I ran a parallel test on RH 6 machines and got tons of the old errors (FIN_WAIT1).

I'll try commenting out tcp_cork and see if that works.

Hien